Local Clinic Information
TRICARE defines an emergency as a medical, maternity, or psychiatric condition you believe could threaten your life, limb, or eyesight or, the life of someone else or your unborn child without immediate medical attention.
Urgent care is for an illness or injury that requires treatment within 24 hours, but is not life threatening. Examples include earache, toothache, sprains, and high fever. In an emergency (danger of losing life, limb, or eyesight due to illness or injury), call 112.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed federal holidays and Family Days
- TRICARE Online
- Nurse Advice Line: 06371-46-2273, option 3 or DSN: 479-2273 or
- MDG Call Center: 06371-46-2273 or DSN: 479-2273
- Dental Clinic: 06371-46-2210 or DSN: 479-2210
- Off-Base Appointments: Ensure that all reports make it into your medical record
- Emergency Room: Dial 112
Landstuhl Regional Medical Center
Dr. Hitzelberger Strasse, 66849 Landstuhl Use Gate 3 between L470 & L465
Urgent & Emergency Care
Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. Some military treatment facility locations offer emergency room services and others do not, so be sure to be familiar with the clinics and services offered at your location.
Medical emergencies are the sudden and unexpected onset of a medical condition that:
- Is threatening to life, limb, or eyesight;
- Requires immediate medical treatment; or
- Manifests painful symptoms that requires immediate response to alleviate suffering.
Call your primary care manager within 24 hours or the next business day after getting emergency care to get authorization and coordinate ongoing care.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255), option 1
Veterans Crisis Line: 1-866-966-1020
TRICARE Urgent Care
TRICARE Emergency Care