Case Management Services help manage TRICARE Prime eligible beneficiaries that may require special assistance with complex care needs. Patients are evaluated on a case by case bases to determine if they are eligible for case management services. If you have any further questions, please give us a call.
Why Would I Need Case Management?
The need for case management services is determined through a collaboration between you, your family or caregiver, your health care team, and your provider. This collaboration will include a comprehensive assessment of your health, psychosocial needs, and use of health care services and resources.
Case management can help by:
• Coordinating your care.
• Assessing, planning, and facilitating services for you.
• Evaluating your options.
• Advocating on your behalf.
You or your family member may need case management if you have:
• Instability with chronic health problems
• A serious terminal illness
• An increased need for different provider specialties due to multiple diseases or conditions
• A need for more support and education during a critical period
Who are Case Managers?
Case managers are usually nurses or social workers who can help you and your family figure out complex health care and support systems. They will work with you to coordinate the services and other community resources you need
They can help:
• Provide advocacy, support, and education
• Reduce burden and streamline appropriate utilization of care
• Partner with members of your healthcare team to assist in coordination of your healthcare needs
• Monitoring for progress and desired outcomes